ECOREL™ FREE LT 140-18 is a no clean solder paste combining the metallurgical properties and benefits of a low melting point alloy with high performance chemistry of the ECORELTM range assuring that the assembled electronics can reach their best reliability.
* Low reflow temperature is recommended for thermal sensitive components such as LEDs, MEMS, CMOS, plastics and flexible circuits
* Excellent solder joint strength
* Lower energy consumption during reflow contributes to reduce CO2 emissions
Compared to low melting point alloy solder pastes like SnBi, ECOREL™ FREE LT 140-18 exhibits better wetting and solder joint strength due to the presence of silver.
Thanks to its outstanding organic properties, ECORELTM FREE LT 140-18 offers optimized printing quality from medium to high printing speed, excellent abandon time, and long steady tackiness.
* Excellent solder joint quality and interconnect reliability
* Superior Wettability - Reduced solderballing
* Low solder voids
PACKAGING & STORAGE
To ensure the best product performance, the recommended storage temperature range is from 0°C to 10°C.
Jars 250g or 500g 12 months
For advice, technical support & quotes please contact us: HOTLINE on WEBSIZE; or 0932645809 (zalo)
Or need to send to the company / factory documents to refer to the products of INVENTEC, inbox: 0932645809 (zalo)